Table tennis stores in Berlin

Hier kommt alles rein, was mit kommerziellen Angeboten zu tun hat. Werbung von und für Händler, Marken, TT-Schulen, Lehrgängen und sonstige gewerbliche Angebote / Anbieterwerbung.

Moderator: Noppen-Test-Team

Antworten
fabiopjr

Table tennis stores in Berlin

Beitrag von fabiopjr »

Could someone tell me table tennis stores in Berlin?

I've found two so far:
= Contra.de
= Butterfly Store Berlin

I would also like to know stores where I can find Adidas sneakers for table tennis.

I am going to visit Berlin in June, I will stay in the Mitte district .

thanks
Fabio Jr [Brazil]
Nittaku Shake Defense
DMS Elite Long 0x
Tibhar MX-P 1.7
Bumblebee

Re: Table tennis stores in Berlin

Beitrag von Bumblebee »

The third big table tennis store is TT-Zentrum Blaschek in Tempelhof. Blaschek also runs a shop in Prenzlauer Berg but you should keep in mind that there's only very limited stock. Contra and Blaschek provide the most diverse stock. If you want to test material, then Contra is the place to go. On case you're a Butterfly fan, then the Butterfly store of course will suit you well. If you are looking for something specific, I recommend you to give the shops a ring in advance to find out if the item of your choice is available. Ah, I forgot: Netzball TT store. To be honest, I haven't been there since 2001, so I can't tell you anything about the shop's current state.

Regarding Adidas sneakers that are dedicated for table tennis I recommend you to call the mentioned stores as general sports stores like Intersport and Sportscheck don't focus on table tennis at all.
Holz: Sauer und Tröger Zeus
VH: Tibhar Hybrid MK
RH: Tibhar Grass D.Tecs OX
Antworten